EHC HT – A Particle Filters for forklifts and working machines.
Separation: >99,3% of 0-28 nm particle
Max. Temperature: 250°C, (<350°C for short period)
Particle Filter used for different driving conditions.
EHC HT exhaust filter is recommended when people are confronted with running diesel exhaust in confined spaces. For example in production halls, warehouses and tunnels. THE FILTER FUNCTIONS IMMEDIATELY ON START. HT filters can be mounted temporarily on the vehicle. EHC HT consists of a housing with a heat shield made from galvanized or stainless steel.
The delivery includes, filter, electric pressure switch with signal lamp or safety valve with membrane and counter flange.
EHC HT is delivered in three sizes, depending on the exhaust volume.
Every HT model has a light version which is a simplified model.
|Separation:||>99,3% of 0-28 nm particle|
|Connections:||EHC HT35 – 128mm
EHC HT20 – 100mm
EHC HT10 – 100mm
|Max. Temperature:||250°C, <350°C for short period|
|Filter lifetime*:||~400 hours|
|Diameter:||EHC HT35 – 500mm
EHC HT20 – 400mm
EHC HT10 – 400mm
|Length:||EHC HT35 – 705mm
EHC HT20 – 715mm
EHC HT10 – 395mm
|Weight:||EHC HT35 – 40kg
EHC HT20 – 23kg
EHC HT10 – 18kg
- EHC Particle Filter - Brochure - Sweden - Finland
- EHC Particle Filter - Brochure - Italy - Spain
- EHC Particle Filter - Information - French
- EHC Particle Filter - Information - Deutch
- EHC Particle Filter Information - German
- EHC Particle Filter - Brochure - English - German
- EHC Particle Filter - Information - English