Mounting of Exhaust Cleaner EHC HT on Forklift
- The forklift runs in a warehouse moving metal, it also work outdoors.
- The connection to the filter is made by clamping a flexible pipe between exhaust pipe and EHC HT inlet flange.
- The EHC HT filter is mounted with vibration dampers onto the roof of the forklift cabin.
- The service indicator control box is mounted in the cabin with the warning light facing the driver.
- The driver sees the lamp and hears the buzzer when the filter is filled with particles and it is time to change the filter.
- It takes about 3-4 hours to mount an EHC HT and only 2-3 minutes to replace the replacement filter.